The Youth for Gender Equality Network is designed to promote gender education and civic engagement with secondary school students and young leaders. Ambassadors who apply will undergo a two-month training and later on participate in the implementation of projects and campaigns that impact the communities around them.
What to expect:
- Learn how to catalyse social change using a series of tools for digital storytelling
- Improve your leadership skills
- Develop girl-centred programs and events in different communities
- Engage with high-level policy makers
- Gain knowledge on women’s & girls’ rights
Contact us to start a Y4GE Club at your school!